Friday, June 24, 2005

The Missing Conclusion to Bill Barron on the Phone

I have this problem where I always screw up using Audioblogger and lose something. I was able to keep resetting for new posts for three sessions, which you can see below. At the end of the third, I don't know what I did incorrectly, but the thing shut down and stopped recording.

So Pastor Rev. Bill Barron does not accuse me of purposefully cutting anything, I did agree in that part of the call to no longer post anything at his web page. He wanted me to agree to stop all other people from posting things he does not like, and I spent quite some time trying to explain to Barron that I cannot control other people.

I also learned that he has "filed papers" with the State against me. He said he would stop doing that if I stopped posting on his page. I don't know what he means by "filing papers." I can't imagine anyone caring about his discussion forum (which is probably illegal given all its ads), but anyway I did assure him I would spread the word that if anyone is mean to him on his page he will file papers against them, too.

He was quite agreeable to me posting whatever I want about him on my own web page, which is fine since more people go there than to his...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home